3 Days to Apply to a CPS School
If you HAVE NOT created an account yet:
- Visit https://cps.schoolmint.net/signup to activate your account.
- Create your parent/guardian and student profiles.
- Review the schools/programs to which you are eligible to apply.
- Select and rank the schools/programs to which you want to apply.
- RSVP for and attend any required admissions screening events, if applicable.
- Submit your applications.
If you HAVE created an account:
- Login to your account here: https://cps.schoolmint.net/signin.
- Double check all your school/program selections and rankings, and make any final changes, if applicable.
- Schedule (RSVP) for any required admissions screenings, if applicable.
- Submit your application.
If you are interested in applying to a Selective Enrollment School and there are no test sessions available, don’t worry. For Selective Enrollment Elementary Schools, additional test capacity will be posted within the coming weeks, and for Selective Enrollment High Schools, additional test capacity will be posted on January 6th. You can schedule your exam AFTER the December 13th application deadline.
Application Submission Times
All applications are due on Friday, December 13, 2019. Families applying online can make changes and submit applications up until 11:59 p.m. CST. Paper applications must be received by the Office of Access and Enrollment by 6:00 p.m. CST.
GoCPS is optimized for view on Chrome and Safari web browsers. We recommend using one of these to access the site.