Last Week to Apply to High School
- Activate your account and create your application profile.
- Review the high school programs to which you are eligible to apply.
- Research these programs to find the ones that are the best fit for you.
- Talk to your elementary school counselor to better understand these programs.
- Attend open house or other events at these schools.
- Select and rank the Choice and Selective Enrollment programs to which you want to apply.
- Schedule (RSVP) for any required admissions screenings. *
- Submit your application.
* If you are interested in applying to a Selective Enrollment High School, and there are no test sessions available, don’t worry. Additional test capacity will be posted within the coming week; you can schedule your exam AFTER the December 14th application deadline.
Application Submission Times
Families applying online can make changes and submit applications up until 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, December 14, 2018. All paper applications must be received by 6:00 p.m. CST on Friday, December 14, 2018.
Live Webinars for Families
In order to provide additional support, the Office of Access and Enrollment will begin hosting live webinar sessions twice a week for the remainder of the application period in English and Spanish that are open to parents and students. Below is the schedule; participants will need to register in advance with the link provided below:
GoCPS is optimized for view on Chrome and Safari web browsers. We recommend using one of these to access the site.