Last Week to Apply to a CPS School
GoCPS Applications Due Dec. 13
- Activate your account and create your application profile.
- Review the schools and programs to which you are eligible to apply.
- Research these schools/programs to find the ones that are the best fit for you.
- Talk to a counselor or representative to better understand your options.
- Attend open house or other events at schools of interest.
- Select and rank the schools/programs to which you want to apply.
- Schedule (RSVP) for any required admissions screenings, if applicable.
- Submit your application.
If you are interested in applying to a Selective Enrollment School and there are no test sessions available, don’t worry. For Selective Enrollment Elementary Schools, additional test capacity will be posted within the coming week, and for Selective Enrollment High Schools, additional test capacity will be posted on January 6th. You can schedule your exam AFTER the December 13th application deadline.
Application Submission Times
All applications are due on Friday, December 13, 2019. Families applying online can make changes and submit applications up until 11:59 p.m. CST. Paper applications must be received by the Office of Access and Enrollment by 6:00 p.m. CST.
GoCPS is optimized for view on Chrome and Safari web browsers. We recommend using one of these to access the site.